WeightlessDigitally send or carry your whole book anywhere! The fixed-layout EPUB-3 file, PDF, or reflowable text file is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, and Amazon Kindle.
Flexible Creation ToolsMake ebooks with Blurb’s free desktop tool BookWright. You can also use pro tools like Adobe InDesign or our PDF Uploader to set up your book.
Selling & SharingShare and sell your ebooks through the Blurb Bookstore, Apple iBooks, or upload it to Amazon without being locked into any single channel.
Content is locked into its page layout
- For Amazon Kindle Fire ®, Apple iPad®, Android devices, and Mac or PC computers
- Preserve your image-rich page design
- conversion fee, no royalty charges from Blurb
- Sell Kindle Format or EPUB3 fixed-layout ebooks on Blurb or in the Apple iBooks Store.
Content can be resized and flow from page to page
- For Amazon Kindle® and Apple iPad®
- Import a text document into BookWright and output a reflowable file.
- Free conversion while in beta
- Ebook files may be set up for sale in the Amazon Kindle Store and Apple iBooks Store.
- Order any print book as a PDF
- Compatible with any device
- per title
- Share your ebook easily with anyone, or sell it directly from the Blurb Bookstore.
Imagine The Possibilities
Personal CookbookCooking with Tre
Fixed-Layout EbookAs a makeup artist, Tre had a social media following fascinated by her personal transformation. After many requests from fans and followers, she created an ebook offering up her favorite go-to recipes that helped her lose weight and find joy in healthy eating.
Photographer's MonographBishnois: Ecologists Since the 15th Century
Fixed-Layout EbookThis photojournalist, who focuses on global social and environmental issues, created his books about the Bishnois environmental movement in hardcover, softcover, and ebook, making his work available to the widest possible audience.
Stories from a Non-ProfitMemoirs of Nepal: Reflections Across A Decade
John Paul Lederacho
Fixed-Layout EbookCreated by a renowned peace-builder and scholar, this ebook was an affordable showcase for a decade of important non-profit work and a digital companion to print editions.